How to Develop Work from Existing Clients
If you’re not looking out for opportunities for other work from the clients you already have, you may be missing a trick. Instead of rushing off to look for the next shiny new client, make sure you know how to create (and spot) opportunities to generate work from your existing client base – for yourself or for others in your firm.
Join us on Thursday 20 July and in under an hour, you’ll learn:
HOW TO DEVELOP WORK FROM EXISTING CLIENTS
- How to stay in touch with current clients (in a time effective way)
- What clients are really looking for and how to deliver excellent client service
- Exactly what you need to do to generate more work from your existing clients (even if they are contentious)
- Exactly what conversations to routinely have and how to spot opportunities in order to generate work from your clients for others in your firm.
- PLUS What to do when current clients ask for a discount
REMEMBER this is Workshop is included in your Premium Progress to Partner subscription so no payment is necessary. You’ll still need to book your place so that we can send you all the joining instructions just before the event.
BOOKING OPENING SOON!
Session 1: 9.15 am UK (12.15pm GST | 6.15pm AET)) BOOKING OPEN NOW
Session 2: 12.30 pm UK (7 .30 am ET | 4.30 pm GST | 9.30 pm AET) BOOKING OPEN NOW
Session 3: 5.30pm (12.30 pm EST | 09:30 am PST) – BOOKING OPEN NOW